Saturday 22 November 2014

Note to Self - My subtasks

Just a note to self of things I have to do today (22/11/2014):

  • Vote on a logo (done)
  • Import Lukes Skybox, as I'm sure it'll look better in my simulation than my one
  • Compile my presentation slides based on my simulation thus far and send to Matias
  • Check out BegoƱa's new version of the animation/video she made
  • Get the survey off drop box and mail it to Dr.Akinwande at Kingston College as he is waiting on it
  • Upload all my projects source code into my github profile and add Akshayan to it

Things to do on Sunday (23/11/2014):


  • Potential team meet up to discuss the presentation
  • If I'm around campus try and track down Tom to see about the hardware (Oculus Rift) since I must have missed him on Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment