Thursday 4 December 2014

Unity 4.6 - Two Birds with One Stone

I'm taking this weekend off to do a game jam with a team of awesome people I gathered up from different walks of life. I am hoping to use this game jam to just have some fun and not forget why I'm doing this Msc in the first place - to make games!

But doing this game jam will also give me a chance to test out the new GUI system that Unity 4.6 has implemented. I am hoping to apply what I learn in the game jam to help speed up the simulations UI development. As this is not something any of us has thought about in-depth.

I will post a link with more details on how my game jam is going in my personal blog here. For now here's an example of something I made tonight (also works with X360 controllers!):




Ps. You'll need the Unity webplayer plugin installed. Don't worry it's safe :)

That's it for now,
Cheers,
Rob


No comments:

Post a Comment